Theses at derivo GmbH
The derivo GmbH has its origin at the Institute of Artificial Intelligence at Ulm University and is still in close contact with its research group in order to be able to bring newest scientific results into the development of practical products and solutions. Based on this relationship we offer collaborative thesis topics.
- Usage and evaluation of relational as well as NoSQL Databases for Semantic Technology
- 2D/3D visualization with HTML5
- Open and Linked Opend Data with RDFS and OWL
- Implementation and optimization of a C++-Java bridge with Java Native Interfaces (JNI)
- Annotation of structured text documents via entity recognition